Improving the Performance of Shower Heads
When it comes to taking showers, everything seems to be riding on the shower head itself. Even the slightest flaw can cause an unwanted drop in water pressure or an uncontrollable stream of water shooting in a thousand unintended directions. If you want to be sure your shower head is working the way it's supposed to, be on the lookout for the following potential problem areas.
- If there's a leak at the junction of shower head and arm, it's a safe bet the washer needs replacing. Using a pair of rib-joint pliers wrapped with tape, simply unscrew the shower head from the adjusting ring. Then replace the washer.
Other Bathroom repair, maintenance and other general advice
- Repairing a Leaky Toilet
- Water Saving Toilets
- Advice on Toilet Repair and Installation
- Basic Toilet Repair Advice
- Clogged Toilet How To
- Dealing with a Clogged Shower
- Improving the Performance of Shower Heads
- Maintaining Shower Heads
- Prepare to Install a New Bathtub Yourself
- Advice for Clogged Toilets
- Toilet Repair and Installation/Replacement
- Fixing a Bathtub Leak